“Love this Starbucks”

Starbucks Milan Rd.
Ranked #4 of 9 Quick Bites in Sandusky
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Having traveled many places and going to many different Starbucks this is one of my favorites. The staff is friendly and hard-working. They definitely try to get the customers in and out in a timely manner (they are good at this). The drinks and food are always good. Be sure to check this Starbucks out.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stop at the Milan Road Starbucks every morning - Monday through Friday...sometimes on Sundays. Not only am I starting my day right, but the greetings, friendly smiles, happy faces and kind chats truly make my heart smile. The customer service (most of the employees) is exceptional to say the least. Micah is a true gem...someone is going to snatch him up for amazing things down the road. Always has a smile, wave and/or a kind word...hearing his voice on the drive up and knowing he will be at the window puts a smile on my face. His awesome and fun headwear, along with his fabulous selection of bow ties makes life a little lighter! Terry is another gem...always a smile and kind or happy word. It is the simple things in life that mean the most...enjoy my visits!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I ordered my 3 drinks on the starbucks app. Normally I go through the drive-thru to pick it up. However, the line was a mile long, so I decided to go in the store hoping there wasn't as many people inside. When I went in I went to the counter (I have never picked up an online order before in the store so I didn't know it would be waiting for me at the end of the counter) and I probably waited at the cash register for at least 3-5 minutes before I finally just asked "I'm here for an online order". Mind you, there was at least 4 workers there that never once looked at me or asked me if they could help me prior to me finally speaking up. They then told me drinks were waiting for me at the end of the counter. I was very pleased my drinks were already waiting on me.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I'm not normally a coffee drinker, let alone at Starbucks. I stopped at 10:30pm on Sunday night because I had a 6 hour drive home ahead of me after being up all day at a National Dance Competition. I knew what flavors I wanted but didn't have a clue about what to order. The gentleman at the drive through window so soooo helpful, he didn't make me feel dumb for not knowing what to order. He even cracked a joke when I pulled up to keep the mood light. I 100% recommend going here. Such friendly service.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Great and efficient staff! We stopped in for a quick breakfast and coffee. The service was great. They lived up to our expectations with the Starbuck's brand.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Starbucks Milan Rd.? Share your experiences!