All reviews fire pit buffalo wild wings bedroom suite full kitchen basketball court ohio valley marriott brand lovely outdoor patio wrong side team members front desk beautiful hotel nice facility favorite hotel manager on duty laundry room recommend this hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This Residence Inn is a new version and exceptionally nice. Very modern with all updated amenities including a nice indoor pool. We met several hotel staff including three front desk agents and breakfast staff that needed additional training. Did not know what housekeeping services included ( our bed wasn’t made and our room wasn’t vacuumed). Told “you have to share” when food ran out of breakfast bar. Was told “sorry I’m new” several times when asking questions or needed help. Even as a Marriott Gold member staying on points we expect a trained and friendly staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Adam P
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for business for 8 days and absolutely enjoyed the beautiful rooms, the hospitality, and the hotel sponsored socials during the week. As the previous reviewers mentioned, it’s a new property and not that easy to get to, but well worth the effort. You can walk (and stagger back from) the Buffalo Wild Wings next to the hotel. Plenty of other dining choices near you as well. Rooms are spacious and wonderfully equipped for extended stays if need be. Not sure how the Red Lion on top of the hill is rated the best hotel in town, because this hotel is by far the best in value and comfort in Saint Clairsville.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel (built in May 2017). The amenities are great (gym, indoor pool, outdoor basketball court, laundry room (complimentary detergent) and awesome breakfast). The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel overall was clean and my room was clean as well. Cleaning staff kept my room in order every day. I stayed for 3 nights 4 days. This hotel is near everything you might need, food and supermarkets. It was a 10 minute drive to a casino in West Virginia. Had a great stay.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights while on business. It's located in the very back end of a mall. Across the parking lot is a Buffalo Wild Wings. Other than that.... Just empty areas. Makes for a very quiet spot. I heard no road traffic or had any disruptions while I was sleeping. They have the smart TV which for me is a requirement anymore since I always watch Hulu or Netflix. The room was on the bigger end of the scale. Huge desk that had plenty of plug ins which I needed for my laptop, printer and phones. Had a king size bed that was very comfortable. Each side of the bed had a light and a smaller moveable personal reading light. Also had 2 empty plugs so I could charge my phone and be close for my alarm. My only complaint is that my room was very very drafty. I could feel the draft thru the window by the bed. I had to call down for 2 extra blankets and had to keep my heat at 75. That aside... love the room and would stay again

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

The suit was very nice, comfortable and cozy. It made being away on business a very nice experience for a change. The hotel as a whole is very tastefully decorated and accommodating. I will look for this hotel chain for my future trips.

1  Thank Lisa L