“Fresh, flavorful, delicious”
Review of Yala Kol

Yala Kol
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Rossford
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I've gotten delivery a couple of times and I've been impressed. Their food is consistently full of flavor and fresh. I look forward to trying more menu items. The hummus is excellent and I have to order the veggie kabob meal every time because it's just that delicious. The lentil soup is phenomenal. Of all the things I've ordered, I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Got some delivery from here while in town from grubhub. Everything was AMAZING. The gyro was huge and delicious...falafal were large and nicely seasoned...and the greek fries with the dipping sauce..perfect. the fries were still crispy even though they were covered in toppings. Highly recommended...some of the best middle eastern/greek food I have had and the prices are excellent too.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I grew up on Greek and Middle Eastern food and I can say with great cinfidance that their food is as authentic as you will find, very nicely presented and great price for the quality and amount of food you get.

I went with my mother and we sat down and had Hummis, Baba Ganug, Fried Kibbie, two original Gyro's and two sodas all for $35 including plenty of fresh pita bread. We went home with enough leftovers for a second meal the next day.

The interior is clean and inviting, there is no alcohol which is the only thing I would change!

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon this restaurant while shopping in the Crossroads area. We both like Mediterranean food so we gave it a try and we're glad we did. It was mid afternoon but the lunch special was still available. Chicken tawook and chicken shawarma with hummus and a choice of two sides. Salad, rice, soup, or fries. I had the lentil soup while my wife chose the chicken noodle.
My soup was delicious as was my wife's. Some of the best lentil soup I've ever had. The fries were perfectly done, the salad fresh and crisp. Both chicken entrées were tasty as well. It came with a garlic sauce which added great flavor. We chatted with the owner on the way out and he stated his hummus was the best in the Toledo area and we both agree to that. He wasn't bragging.
We're so happy to have found Yala Kol. We will definitely be returning to work our way through the rest of the menu. BTW, we asked what Yala Kol meant, he told us Let's Eat. Oh yes, that's what we'll be doing.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I grew-up on Greek and Mediterranean food, I have eaten some of the best all over the world and I am happy to say Yala Kol is worthy of your pallet and your wallet. Authentic Greek cuisine which is very well priced, especially when compared to the quality. Yala Kol. The two words mean "Let's Eat" and you should, if you do once I think you will often.

Mom and I ordered the humis, which was very creamy and presented quite artistically. We also ordered the baba Ganug, only to be out done by the fried Kibble which were just plain exceptional! stuffed with meat and olives and the occasional walnut-I think.

We both had Gyro's, I hate most of mine which was a bit of a feat, Mom will have hers for lunch tomorrow, we went home with two more meals in left over, 2 sodas(no alcohol) for 35 bucks. They also deliver! Εξαιρετικό φαγητό