“Pleasantly surprised!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Reynoldsburg
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I always stay at the Marriott hotels and the first time at the Fairfield property. I was pleasantly surprised! Very clean, friendly staff and the rooms were comfortable. Also, the pool and jacuzzi areas were clean as well. Convenient to all major shopping and plenty of restaurants.

Room Tip: 3rd floor (top floor)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Fairfield Inn R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review of our property!
We appreciate you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Check-in and Check-out was quick, room was clean and comfortable. Beds were very small they are full instead of queen. Breakfast was adequate and it's close to multiple restaurants. Overall comfortable hotel for a night on a road trip.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Fairfield Inn R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review of our property.
We appreciate you and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Travelled over 14 hours, through horrible weather for at least seven hours. Decided on a huge selection of over priced hotels in the Columbus area. Price Marriott website was $107. Went to check in didn't know my login information. Walk in the door and without even looking up the front desk person says with a mumbly attitude ... what do you need? I said what is your rate she said $126. I said I thought Marriott did same price online, in person or on the phone. Where did you hear that? She said with a attitude. Then tells me that was the price for the 17th so I go to my car very upset by her smart mouth. And I told her was going to report her attitude. She said you do that. So, I told my wife and my wife said it's still the 17 th. So, I went back in and she said she's going to charge me the 18th prices. By the time she was finished it was finally the 18th. She needs fired as does the general manager for allowing this behavior

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Fairfield Inn R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

I am so sorry to hear about this recent experience at the front desk. With a spirit to serve we have dropped the ball on your recent visit. Please contact me directly I would like to discuss this issue with you further that I may prevent this from happening in the future and receive some more information from you.

Jasmine Gunn
FOM
614-864-4555

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This location is really nice and clean. indoor pool, good parking, good breakfast too. They are located across the road in walking distance from Walmart, Target, Fridays and Buffalo Wild Wings. The staff is really friendly ad courteous. I will definitely come back to this location.

Room Tip: Very convenient, local restraunt's and shopping in walking distance
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Fairfield Inn R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review of our property!
We appreciate you and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We have stayed at this location numerous times. When I called for reservations and comparison of prices at other hotels in vicinity, this location compared prices and was very helpful. I was given a handicap room and offered assistance with many questions. Room was very clean, nice and comfortable. Bed was wonderful. Staff was excellent as was the breakfast.

Room Tip: accessibility is offered if you ask, very helpful
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Fairfield Inn R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Thank you! We appreciate you! Please let us know should you need anything further.
We would be delighted to assist you.
The Fairfield Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Reynoldsburg
0 km away
3.9 km away
La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area
3.9 km away
Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East? Share your experiences!