“Amazing ribs”
Review of TJ'S Smokehouse

TJ'S Smokehouse
Ranked #34 of 39 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: American
Description: They Have A Mechanical Bull Outside.
Description: They Have A Mechanical Bull Outside.
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We went here and orders the baby back ribs...they were amazing. The service was great and would go back again

Reviewed 15 August 2016

During a trip to this island we stopped at this restaurant for lunch, that was not a good choice. The service was OK but the food was not, fries was burned, my wife ordered "pork B B Que" it had no flavor and was like boiled, she can't eat it, my hamburger was no that I expect, bread no toasted and poor taste.
The atmosphere was very noisy, and prices are too high, for sure the next time we choice an other place.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Great food, affordable drinks, clean, enjoyable atmosphere..... They've got it all. I'll be back! The music wasn't so loud you couldn't talk, but you can hear it anywhere on the giant patio.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We ordered a pretzel appetizer with beer/cheese dip. The pretzels were barely edible and the dip was awful. Server was nice but will never eat there again.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The ribs were the best… We had the mixed plate and barbecue pork sandwich… My ribs one the taste test! Good selection of beers and other cocktails… Fun music fun atmosphere… I'd go again!