“So worth a visit. Nice coffee, tea, wine variety”
Review of The Lofts

The Lofts
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I was in need of a place to work for a few hours and stumbled onto this spot in downtown (?) Portsmouth. What a find! Really excellent cold brew, pour overs and expresso based coffee drinks ( and I am a coffee snob!) . Lovely atmosphere including outdoor space for nice weather. Haven't tried the food - their choices just never appealed to me but that isn't a serious negative. Service was great too!

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best coffee shops I have ever seen!!!! The coffees are all fresh, flavorful, and (best of all) refillable (for free), inclusion their iced coffee! Good prices, great staff, and a nice lineup of pastries made for a great experience! Also, try the chai tea latte...best I've had (though, admittedly, I haven't tried many).

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We had to meet someone for a few hours and met here. This place had WiFi which we needed. It was clean, a wonderful atmosphere, great coffee, soup and sandwiches. It even had a huge glass container with a spigot, filled with water with lemons. Next to it were real glasses. I have never seen that in a coffee shop. Loved it. The staff were friendly and helpful. There were complimentary coffee refills. I could go on and on. What a great place!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I found this place by accident. I was reading MSN Travel page and they had rated the 5 best coffee shops in each state. The Lofts was listed as the best in Ohio, quite an accomplishment for a small town place. They weren't wrong! Service was perfect- they go out of their way to see you get what you like and very friendly! The coffee is great and the shop is a very pleasant place to sit and talk with friends! If you are near Portsmouth and like coffee- you owe yourself a visit to this place!

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Great variety of coffees. Roasted and brewed in front of you. And served with genuine affection. Must go place in Portsmouth.