“Great Ribeye”

Scioto Ribber
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Great little restaurant, nothing fancy, just great steaks. I had the small (16 ounces) ribeye and it was cooked exactly as I ordered it. Their fries are cut and cooked the way I fix them at home. Our server was great and checked on us frequently. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I highly recommend Scioto Ribber.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Their ribs are just wonderful and their baked beans aren't bad either. I haven't tried their steaks yet, but every one around here says that they are very good also. They are always busy, but you really don't have to wait all that long. And it's worth the wait.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

We are Portsmouth residents and have had many opportunities to dine at the Scioto Ribber. Our out of town family members CLAIM to come to visit US over the holidays, but the truth is they travel the 1000 miles for Ribber Steaks, fries, fabulous service and a place to rest after this incredible meal...and who could blame them!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Anything you order at the Scioto Ribber is great. May have over an hour wait but it is well worth it.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Long wait. Ribs more like pork chops. Jammed with guests. Service at was good once you survived the wait.

1  Thank dabbler11