“Great Local Eatery for Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Patsy's Inn

Patsy's Inn
Ranked #11 of 75 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American
Description: A wonderful diner that was established in 1952. When you are in the town of Portsouth and don't want the other alternative for breakfast of Bob Evans...this is the place!
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My family and I really enjoy going to this littler eatery! A great place for comfort food with friendly service. A great breakfast and lunch menu really provides a good bang for your buck when you eat here. This place sets off to the side, so be sure and consult a map when looking to come here. There is plenty of parking across the street so don’t worry about that. Give this place a try. I’m sure you’ll come back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Patsy's Restaurant has been around for a lot of years in the Portsmouth area.. Reason being is the consistently great food. Patsy's serves the food that will please young and old alike. A little out of the way to find but a pleasure when you do.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stopped for a late lunch at Patsy's Inn while driving through Portsmouth. It is a little off the beaten path. The sign in the window says 'Since 1948', and the restaurant has a neighborhood establishment feel. All the staff we encountered were friendly and our server made us feel very welcome. Our food was served within a reasonable amount of time and was fresh, hot and tasty. Patsy's Inn is a good place for a comfort food meal and is certainly a more down to earth option from the chain and fast food restaurants.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for breakfast this morning and it was great as usual! I had pancakes, eggs and sausage with coffee to drink. The pancakes were just the way I like them a little crisp on the edge...perfect. The eggs were cooked to order. The coffee was just like home, not the typical watered down restaurant coffee. A truly wonderful experience. I'll be back soon!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Husband and I lived in Portsmouth in the 90's while attending the local university, and we enjoy returning throughout the year. I have read many positive reviews about Patsy's, and today we ate breakfast there. We seated ourselves, and waitress promptly served us coffee. Traditional breakfast selections are on menu, nothing fancy or creative. Portions were average. Food was okay. Prices were a bit high. We were never offered a warm-up/refill on coffee. I think stopping at tables with a pot of coffee is standard diner procedure. Local regulars were greeted warmly, but we were given the cold shoulder. Cashier talked to someone else instead of interacting with my husband while he paid. We were disappointed and will not return.