“Nice enough place”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Portsmouth
Reviewed 30 April 2007

A very nice, clean room and a more than decent breakfast buffet. The only problem was, we selected this establishment because they supposedly had a pool. Their pool area was closed for renovation. So we were disappointed and perhaps because there was no pool, paid a little more than the accomodations might warrant. Still, not a huge disaster by any means.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 15 October 2006

i was very happy with the accomodations. this was by far the cleanest and friendliest hotel i've stayed in in a long time. do yourself a favor and pass by the others in portsmouth because this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 25 October 2005

First of all went to front desk to check in and was asked if I was returning with my dog I told the person at the front desk no he looked at me in the way that he did not believe me and I told him that I do not always travel with my dog he said he wanted to go look inside my car I could not believe it. Second problem I asked if we could please have a room somewhat away from the front of the hotel because I have a small child and he told me yes however you will have to keep your child quite. Honestly I was never so upset about being treated this way I asked for my money back and went some other place!

Stayed: September 2005
3  Thank christy31
A TripAdvisor Member
Clemmons, NC
Reviewed 20 June 2005

When we go back to Portsmouth, Ohio to visit family we stay at the Holiday Inn Express. We travel to Ohio about 4 times a year and we stayed at the Ramada, Super 8 and the the Holiday Inn in Wheelersburg but this is the best place for the money. We have being staying at the same place since it was the Best Western and the new management has done several improvements. The rooms are usually clean and the new management has done a great job at reducing the noise with the ocassional guest that gets noisy. We feel safe leaving our car parked and the beds are ok comfortable (but nothing is like your own bed.) The contenintal breakfast is very skimpy but there is a McDonalds just up the street. There is no glamor but you can get a good night sleep for a good value.

• Stayed: March 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Portsmouth
7.1 km away
0.6 km away
Super 8 Portsmouth
Super 8 Portsmouth
#3 of 6 in Portsmouth

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!