“A great Dairy Bar that is open all year :)”
Review of Buckeye Dairy Bar

Buckeye Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 January 2017

My husband and I never miss eating here when we are in the area, it's a hotdog and hamburger type of place with very good food and delicious milkshakes. They do have a lot to choose from plus pizza too and we have always enjoyed eating there.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Buckeye Dairy Bar is an institution in the area due to the friendly staff, extremely clean facilities and lovely grounds. The mini-golf course is really nice!! The food is good by dairy bar standards and my favorite is their Banana Split in a cup or the Buckeye ice cream...YUM!

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

My kids love the mini gulf and milk shakes.
Raspberry milkshakes and blue goo with a face.. I have been going to buckeye dairy bar for a long time. It's always clean and frienly.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We were told about this place from the locals, who said it was the best burger around. We got there, ordered, but other people who ordered after us, got their food first. It took a long time to get our order. The burger wasn't the best we've ever had, I would compare it to McDonalds or A & W type burgers. If this is the best burger around, this area is in trouble.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

This little spot right on 52 on the way into Portsmouth is a nice surprise. They have great soft serve ice cream and a very reasonable price. And the surprise is they even offer food. Sandwiches and pizza will satisfy the kids. Lots of places to sit and they even have Putt-Putt