All reviewsjacuzzi suitecracker barrelroom was cleanperson showerlove seatwalk in showerbig roomwould stay here againrestaurants within walking distanceshower headnice sizestayed one nightwaffleswe've stayedgreat roomnice staystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We found this hotel along the expressway. Convenient location to the highway, restaurants and gas stations. Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Free breakfast was offered with several protein items; eggs, sausage, etc. Jana at the front desk was very helpful and personable. The entire hotel had a lovely, fresh scent throughout. Convenient on site parking. We will definitely stay here again if we pass this way.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had a good stay at the Comfort Suites in Perrysburg on our way west for the Eclipse. On arrival, I was informed that I was upgraded to a jacuzzi suite. This wasn't really an upgrade for us as we had no interest in the jacuzzi and in a way was a downgrade since the room didn't have the sofabed I expected. Turns out there was a mixup (could have been my mistake, I admit) on the reservation which said I was a solo traveler. Fortunately when I asked at the desk they gladly sent up a rollaway bed to accommodate our full group. The upside of the upgrade was that the shower was huge, but the downside was the lack of privacy since there is no real door, just the shower curtain. Everything else was good, including a well above average breakfast. We'd definitely stay here again. Thanks to the helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Nice little hotel. Got a great suite for the price. It's very close to lots of shopping and places to eat. Right off the highway. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stayed one night with a family of four. The suite gave us a bit of extra room to spread out as we wound down for the evening. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was nothing special but certainly adequate to get us up and rolling for the day.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Planned a getaway and really enjoyed the jacuzzi suite. Room is oddly shaped, long and narrow, gave me slight claustrophobia. Jacuzzi and shower were awesome, but the mattress was very uncomfortable. Definitely not up to par for the rest of the hotel. Breakfast was decent. Don't think we'll be returning just due to the mattress but that's a bummer because the rest of the hotel was so nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple