“Nice Place”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
McDowell, Ky
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 22 September 2011

We stay there everytime that we go up North. We have always found this place to be clean . We will stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 6 September 2011

First off let me say I am a priority club platnum member. But this stay reflected anything but.on aprox aug 15th I stayed for 3 days. Low and behold when I left I had a terrible rash. I immediately scheduled an appointment with my dr. Only to reveal that BED BUGS were the culprit. I have Tryed contacting The general manger several times during what should be business hours and she is Never there! I am further taking action on this matter. so that no one else will be faced with the poor hygiene this hotel implements. This will be the last stay at this location!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Windycity1234
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel for three nights when we were in Toledo for a religious convention. Our room was very nice and we loved that the room was equipped with a full kitchen (dishes, pots and pans included). The hotel was quiet and the staff pleasant. My family and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Orchard Park, New York
Reviewed 5 November 2010

I like staying at Candlewood Suites in cities where they are located near where I need to be. I was traveling between WNY and WI on I-90/80 for this trip and this was a nice halfway point. Perrysburg is just outside of Toledo, so not much to do there, but there are plenty of places to eat and the area is relatively safe for a solo female traveler. This is a relatively new Candlewood and lives up to what I'm used to enjoying from this chain. The beds are certainly more comfortable than most hotels for side sleepers such as myself. The only thing that was a problem is that the refrigerator motor is too noisy when it runs for sleeping, but I ran the fan for white noise to help cover that up. Truckers also take up a lot of parking spaces which could be a problem when this place is fuller.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank SedonaDreamer030
Lancaster, Ohio
Reviewed 12 June 2010

I stayed 2 nights at the Candlewood Perrysburg, OH. They secretely charged me for a "pet fee" and I didn't bring a pet! The fee is $150, and when I asked them to credit my account, they would only credit me for half of the "pet fee," but told me they would credit the entire thing. I'm now in the process of disputing the fee with the credit card company. A big headache that is unnecessary! No use taking it up and further with the management at the hotel since the "manager" Nicole, is the person that orchestrated the fraud!

Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dzztripz
Travellers also viewed these Perrysburg hotels
0.6 km away
0.5 km away
Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter
4.1 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Candlewood Suites Perrysburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Candlewood Suites Perrysburg

Property: Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
Address: 27350 Lakevue Dr, Perrysburg, OH 43551-5396
Region: United States > Ohio > Perrysburg
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Price range (per night): $112 - $205
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Candlewood Suites Perrysburg 2.5*
The Candlewood Suites Perrysburg Ohio is the area s newest all suite hotel conveniently located at the intersection of I-75 & US 20. If Perrysburg is your destination for business or pleasure our hotel is located near several of the areas biggest attractions including The University of Toledo, Bowling Green State University, Toledo Zoo, Mud Hens Stadium, Levis Commons, The Shoppes at Fallen Timbers and the Toledo Museum of Art . We are also conveniently located only 10 miles from downtown Toledo and the areas major airport hub Toledo Express (TOL) and Detroit Metro (DTW) Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen and free high-speed Internet access . Check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the comfortable recliner while you enjoy the CD & DVD players. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit the Candlewood Cupboard where you can pick a variety of foods, beverages and even toiletry items. Whether your trip is for business or pleasure Stay with the Best at the Candlewood Suites, Perrysburg OH! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, IHG, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Perrysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg Hotel Perrysburg