“Service. Lacking”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went on Wednesday and we got servers walk about. No
One came to the table. Had to go up to Host stand to get a server
Sorry we inconvienced eating there’s. Food was okay but started off negative so not much was good after that

Reviewed 15 January 2018

A group of 6 selected this Outback for dinner while staying near the Cleveland airport. We made an online reservation, which I believe shortened our wait considerably when we arrived. We waited by a very busy bar and ordered some drinks. We were seated within 15 minutes.
Our server was incredibly friendly and very attentive. The food was good, although I wish I had ordered my steak without the additional spices. It would have been better. This, however, is my fault, as the waitress did offer this option.
The timing of the meal was excellent and we were on our way.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Did call ahead seating and we had a ten minute wait for a booth. Our waitress, Sarah, was a real breathe of fresh air. She took excellent care of us and just was a sweetheart. Since I'm the hard one to please I have to sayo that the medium sirloin with coconut nut shrimp, baked potato and broccoli was a very good choice. The meal was very tasty and the food was hot and the plating was quite appetizing. I made a point of telling the manage how great our waitress was as well as our dinner.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

This place is nice to have a steak and chicken dinner the cook is slow their were 8 of us the waitress was very good the place is very clean the parking has plenty room the lights are dimmed and the music is little loud to many TV sets and the rest room were very clean they give you plenty time to eat and they don't hound you they have carry out and great bread we had good time it's better than the independence Ohio outback they don't serve gravy and you have to request sauce and ketchup over all it's rated a 4 out of 5 I will go back again

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I usually don't do chain restaurants, but we were in a bit of a hurry and it was close. Ordered some drinks and I got a medium ribeye steak...unfortunately it was cooked more like well done. It wasn't dried out so I ate it anyway. I'm not much of a complainer, but when both the waiter and manager came to the table, I casually me mentioned it. They both offered to get me a new steak, but I declined and just ate my steak. To my surprise, they took the price of the steak off my bill...win/win!!

Just as a side note, the chain is fashioned after Australian food and drink. I was in Australia just this past year and I could say w/certainty that Australians would be appalled. Fosters is the only Australian beer on the menu? No one in Australia drinks that garbage....

Anyway, if you like chain restaurants and are hungry for a steak, there are worse chain steakhouses....

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!