“Fantastic Adventure!”

Ozone Zipline Adventures
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Oregonia
More attraction details
Owner description: Ozone Zipline Adventures at YMCA Camp Kern is the premier zip line canopy tour in the Midwest. Experience the thrill of zipping on lines 1300ft long and 200ft above the Little Miami River, enjoying perfect views of the valley. Three different tour options, night zipping and multiple packages are all available.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I was blessed with a zipline birthday gift at Ozone. Went with my brother and, WOW, what a fun adventure!

First, let me say Casey and Andrew were fantastic! What a professional crew! We truly enjoyed them and appreciated them. They made it extra fun by adding cool questions before each run! This put the extra touch on customer service; very impressed!

The runs themselves were pretty cool; especially the long 1400-ft+ run. What an amazing view over both river runs. Worth the extra cost.

We will be back!

"unique experience"
"flights of stairs"
"zip tour"
in 2 reviews
"tour guides were awesome"
"across the river"
"thrill"
in 3 reviews
"kern"

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We had a group of 8 friends and went twice within 6 months. Our first visit was the 7-line Tour, and our second was the River Zip Tour (HIGHLY recommended). We had different Tour Guides each visit, and they were all wonderful. The part of North Cincinnati that the ziplines are in has gorgeous trees and a cool river to zip over. One person in our group was very fearful of heights, and she did the ziplines like a Champ! This is a fun adventure, highly recommended for a group of friends/family.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I had a super experience recently ziplining with Ozone at Camp Kern. I have some physical limitations and the staff were great at working with me. The trip was a unique experience! It was amazing to be soaring like that. I was exhausted at the end and I loved it. Many thanks to Hanna, MJ, and Jude for working with me. I will be coming back for more trips.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We took our daughter her for her graduation present. The tour guides were awesome and friendly. Getting to the site is also a bit of an adventure. Never traveled on a road like it!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Missy R
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My family of 4, including two adults and kids ages 11 and 14, went zip lining on April 1st. There were two guides and two “guides in training”. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Even though my 11 year-old got “stuck” 3 times, the guides were kind and patient. There was an emphasis on safety, I never felt worried about being unsafe. As we made our way through some interesting information was shared, about the local area - nice touch. Since we went during our spring break, on a Monday, the trip was extremely affordable. Out trip happened to be right after a snowfall, so it was pretty chilly, but even he cold could not take away from the experience. We will definitely be back, in the summer. I highly recommend this for families. This is an adventure we won’t forget!

Date of experience: April 2018