“Average”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (216) 696-5529
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had 7 in our group. Parking is difficult. We each had different entrees. I had red beef curry. The sauce was good, but beef was tough and chewy. Daughter liked her seaweed salad. Spring rolls were good
We all love Thai food and all agreed it was overall decent. I was the only one who got soda and it was flat.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Very impressed with the food at Banana Blossom. My friends and I went there for dinner and left with happy bellies and plenty of leftovers. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for good authentic Thai food in Cleveland.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is a fantastic authentic Thai restaurant with great food, great service and great drinks. I have been here many, many times and have never been disappointed. My favorite dishes are the Mango Curry, the Mango Paradise and the Roasted Duck with Pineapple Curry, but seriously, you can't go wrong here. Just order what you like. I like spicy food and they give me a side of sauces so I can make it as hot as I like. If you like martinis, they make the most amazing Lychee Martini ! It is a sweet fruit drink and if you have never had one, you have to try it. I would go there just to have the Lychee Martini, it is that good.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank luv2travelCleveland
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Good food at the begining of west side arts area. Spicy enough with plenty of heat if desired. Reliably good food

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I have been here before. Family owned. The food was good last time. The soup was not fresh and the papaya salad same. The hot beef was not as soft. Prices are cheap and saw lots of take out.

Date of visit: May 2017