“Delicious good, great service”
Review of Nuevo Acapulco

Nuevo Acapulco
Ranked #38 of 126 Restaurants in North Canton
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with family today. The salsa, guac, and cheese was delicious. Everything was very fresh. The margaritas were excellent. Lots of flavors to choose from. We were all very happy with our meal. Server was attentive. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

This has to be the worst Mexican meal I’ve ever had. And my husband and I were starving when we stopped by for a late lunch.

I had tilapia tacos and my husband had shrimp tacos. Both came with retried beans and rice.

Typically I enjoy retried beans but these were the consistency of thin paste and had zero flavor. The rice was so dry like it had been sitting out for ever.

Salt was the signature seasoning on the tilapia. Never again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I have been to Nuevo Acapulco twice and have had great meals both times. The flavor is very good, the portions are large and the service has been good as well. I also like their chips and salsa. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017

My husband & I had dinner here because it was within walking distance from SpringHill suites were we were spending the night. It was a very quiet Monday night at this restaurant. We were seated & drink orders taken very promptly. Our meals were hot & plentiful. Very nice stop for Mexican. All of the staff was cordial & very ready to please. We'll return here when in the area again!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel (Springfield inn and Suites) nearby. Their menu offers a good variety and the portions are perfect. Our server was prompt and checked on us often. Our food was out less than 10 minutes after we ordered. We are definitely returning on our next visit.

Date of visit: October 2017