“Nice artwork”

Add it.
Pulp Juice and Smoothie Bar
Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in North Canton
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Great place to sit and have a fresh drink. The artwork is fantastic. I just wish I could show there sometime.
You can order what you like. They will make it.
I hope to return!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Great place for delicious smoothies. Hard to go wrong on any of them. Haven't tried any of their food, but I been it is excellent too!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I've been here multiple time and normally it is only for the Acai Bowl. I've had a couple wraps and smoothies and everything has always been good quality food. Their Acai bowls have the best price I've seen (only complaint, oat topping is too sugary).

Reviewed 10 December 2013

This is a very good spot for a creative smoothie. The location was ideal for a stop during a shopping trip to the Strip. The smoothie menu was nicely varied offering some wonderfully creative choices. We shared an Orange Chill smoothie which included freshly squeezed orange juice, bananas, mangos, peaches, orange sherbet and yogurt. It was quite good. They also featured soups, salads and sandwiches, though we did not select anything from that part of the menu. The restaurant offered a comfortable, bright atmosphere in which to enjoy our selection. The gentleman working that day was very cordial and efficient. The prices were quite reasonable. In all, if you are looking for a treat that is a healthier choice compared to ice cream, milk shakes and other such desserts, this is a good place to try.