“AWESOME PLACE! Great food and Ice Cream”

Scoops Ice Cream And More
Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in North Canton
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We absolutely love this place. The owner is such a wonderful guy with a great personality. The food is good and CHEAP! Every once in a while we get a cashier that does not totally reflect the owner's great personality, but the food is still good, so we can deal with it. They have the most amazing flavors of ice cream. I hate that winter comes here, because we would eat here all year.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I Used to live a black away from Scoops. Some of their hand dipped Ice cream flavors are down right addictive! Some of my favorites are salted carmel truffle (pretty self explanatory) and Angel Kisses (coconut ice cream with dark chocolate and almonds). But if I could only have one flavor, it would definitely b8e "This just got Serious.) Yes that's the name of it. Most just call it serious though. Carmel ice cream with salted cashews and dark chocolate fudge sprinkled with sea salt. It's delicious. The service is always good there. Never a bad experience.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

We stopped in at the end of their season. They were not friendly and for some reason the ice cream treats were not that great. My kids did not even finish their treats.

Reviewed 5 May 2015

5/4/15-
The ice creams and broad menu of flavors of them are simply delicious.

I have been their biggest fan of their version of a coney. They have the best sauce around.
Unfortunately I discovered after ordering my first of this season yesterday that the foot long coney this year- the coney sauce had nearly no hamburger in it.
I mean just a few little bits scattered here and there.

They also need to get back to serving a true foot long, not two separate hot dogs and buns in a ft. long container.

Guys, please stop the cheapening of your offerings. Increase prices if it comes to that.

1  Thank Jim T