“The Very best”

Add it.
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #6 of 9 Dessert in North Canton
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I just love this place. The different flavors and all the Toppings are out of this world. You can sample before you buy it. Love this place

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I'd never been to a Menchie's. I looked on the website and saw their no-sugar-added flavors and was super psyched to try the grasshopper yogurt. Alas, when we got there, none of the low-cal options were available. However, the flavors that were there had the nutrition information plainly visible with each one so you knew what you were getting. I got a bit of the banana with a bit of the coconut, my companion got a bit of the salted caramel with a bit of the chai, and we both went for the fruits available as mixers. I got the strawberries, which tasted fresh, and my companion got the blackberries, which he said were very good.

At the time we were there, it wasn't crowded, but since it was a very nice day, we sat outside at one of their tables. It was a very nice time, except for a strange man in a convertible who kept shouting crazed laughter at us and pointing while he was stopped at the traffic signal. Very strange little man.

All in all, it was easy to get in and out of, the things we had there were all very tasty, and we found the prices reasonable. The only reason I'm giving four instead of five stars is the lack of the low-sugar/low-cal options - add a few more flavor stations and oh boy I will happily give 5/5!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

This particular Menchie's is difficult to get in and out of and is typically too crowded. It is the same standard yogurt and toppings. Not a fan of crowds.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

First time here. Love the tasty full flavor of the frozen Yogurt and fruity sorbet. Nice stop for a light desert after having a full dinner at one of the main restaurants on the Strip. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Innovative. Tasty, but pricey for small amount of soft serve yogurt. Closest treat place besides Mc Donalds, to hotel. Tucked-in on street by "The Strip" shopping Malls and many higher priced restaurants.