“Sooo SLOW!!!”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #9 of 10 Dessert in North Canton
Reviewed 2 February 2016

My family loves Dairy Queen. Unfortunately, each time I have gone to this particular establishment they were under staffed and ill equipped to handle several people at one time. The food took forever and was not that good!

Reviewed 21 January 2016

stopped for ice cream, peanut busters, and got way more that we thought. teens in there cursing and throwing their food in dining area, not place we could sit and eat ours. Dirty everywhere else. Won't be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I love the Dairy Queen blizzards. I always get the pecan turtle when we buy them. They freqipuently have buy one get one free which makes it extra nice. I also have stopped by for their chili dog for lunch when I get a taste for one,