“Awesome Ice Cream”

Handel's Homemade Ice cream
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in North Canton
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We went here twice while in Canton and I wish I had gone more. The ice cream is very creamy and fresh tasting. They have a wide variety of flavors and sundae choices. This place is very family friendly as the prices are more than reasonable. Handel's is an Ohio treasure.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Our family really likes Handel's ice cream, but it's my favorite. I most always will get chocolate ice cream with a marshmallow topping, a crushed cherry topping and nuts. It's is my favorite! The thing I really like about this Handel's is that I almost always see someone that someone in my family knows. It makes for a great sense of community.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

No question about it! Handel's Ice Cream is the best ice cream in North Canton. Their Coffee Chocolate Chip is my favorite. Only Taggart's Ice Cream on Fulton Road in Canton is better.

1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Black raspberry ice cream is outstanding! My son enjoyed the hot apple pie and vanilla ice cream. Well worth the stop.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I go here quite often for ice cream. It tastes great, their selection is very large, and the staff are always helpful.