See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This place should be closed..can not believe they are allowed to operate.sign says WiFi..but there is none.the sign says Continental breakfast.which there is none.and on line it says 54.$..but it cost 138.for two nights.this place is a joke and I'm checking out.I will never stay here again..how are places like this aloud to operate..

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank tattoo1321
BudgetLodgeOhio, Webmaster at Budget Lodge Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. We’re involved in a continuous improvement process aimed at improving the overall guest experience.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

It sounded like I was sleeping on the freeway, very noisy. The wallpaper was coming off the wall and held up with tape. The bathroom door didn't close, warped medal frame. However clean towels and comfortable bed. Free continental breakfast was just juice and small donut holes.

Room Tip: If you are selecting a motel for sleep think again before selecting this Motel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Dianna R

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you enjoyed our clean towels and comfortable bed, although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. I’m sorry about any noise or maintenance issues. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

While in the area for business, we needed a cheap place to bed down for 3 nights. the room [121] was clean, had a refg and micro, direct tv, alarm clock. has room for 53ft trucks and limited for OSL. [must be on your permit in Ohio]
the Water temp ... well I like hot showers... no need to turn on the cold for me...
Just off the turnpike and would be a good stop over but take MOM to the holiday inn express across the way!

Room Tip: these are older rooms and door front parking...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. Plus, we’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

The Good:
It was clean. No odd smells in our room. We didn't use the refrigerator microwave, or coffeemaker, but they were CLEAN. Bathroom CLEAN.New carpet.
No bedbugs. Don't laugh, it's a big issue these days
Quiet. Despite being not far off a busy road and a stone's throw from the turnpike, Quiet. No downshifting big rigs etc. No noise from neighbors on either side of us either, except for the shower in the am.
Friendly.Couldn't get our tv to work, called desk. The owner came right over and fixed it immediately, and cheerfully.
Mattress and pillows comfortable.
THE BAD:
Wallpaper clean, but coming unglued at the seams. Taped top to bottom.Not pretty.old motel.
Mirror too short for my 6'3" husband to comb his hair without ducking down.
Ugly econo twisty light bulbs. Functional, good light, just not pleasing.
THE UGLY:
Hot water not hot, cold water oddly warm.Wouldn't drink it on a bet!
The towels belong in he Guinness record book for oldest thinnest ,most stained towels in a motel.
One even had a hole, and they were slightly damp like they came out of the dryer too fast.They were fresh smelling and clean, just ugly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oweda

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that your experience with us was good in many ways, but I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you because of some maintenance and other issues. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We work daily to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Trying to find a room on a Saturday night driving from PA-IL, it was 1030pm and we took this place.
The room smelled like it had not been opened it a year, moldy and stale and funky. However it had a fridge and micro and while we didn't use the micro, it was a nice touch.
But then morning came and we had NO hot water for showers. I called the front desk and the man said he would 'look into it.' I asked if there was a trick to operating the faucets and he said no. He never came to our door, and we began showering in the cold water the best we could. I had to wash my 2 year old that way, myself and my 8 year old showered too. Then my 14 year old realized that if you turned the cold nozzle halfway, you got warm water. Oh duh, silly me. So he and the 10 year old had regular showers.
I still was ticked, and wasn't too shocked to see that the 'free breakfast' was non-existent. I handed the lady [wife? I presume?] our key and said we had no hot water and our room smelled terrible. She said oh, ok thank you and that was it. Nice. Never again.
And the Warren OH area clearly never received their stimulus check. One of the most impoverished, shuttered, and wretched towns I have seen in a while.

Room Tip: Don't go here, keep driving. That's the best advice I can give.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Momathome09

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy the experience here at our hotel and didn’t enjoy your time in the area either. Since your stay, we’ve made many changes, and the area has improved significantly as well. If you visit the area again, we’ll be here for you with a better experience and a clean, comfortable room.