All reviews the hotel is pet friendly amish country waffles room was clean breakfast was delicious very nice place to stay pool area the breakfast area stay there again front desk staff roscoe village easy access staff was friendly hot tub timothy ohio winery
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

After being at another not so nice place for one night I was moved here. The staff were super nice. There is a hot breakfast everyday. Water, Coffee and hot water for tea available all day. Cookies too. They offer a different early dinner each night. My room faced the “forest” (trees) and when it snowed it was so beautiful.

The bed was so comfortable. I thought the one blanket wasn’t going to be enough but I was wrong. Microwave and frig in the room. Nice toiletries. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We have stayed at this hotel several times on our trip home from the Carolinas. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Our room was clean and breakfast offers a variety of choices. The Hampton is close to the exit and traffic is very light in this area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer L, Lead Hospitality Specialist at Hampton Inn Newcomerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Making you happy makes us happy too! We hope to see you in the future. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I originally stayed here because there are very few pet friendly hotels but the staff and service have sold me. I would come back even without my dog. Everyone is friendly helpful and the rooms are great.

Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer L, other at Hampton Inn Newcomerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

We love to hear these things about our hotel and staff. Even more happy that you and your pet enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Newcomerstown for the first time recently. We chose a King Studio with sofa. The hotel is located near I-77. We found it to be very clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was great, the free Wifi worked well, and my son enjoyed the pool, which was very clean.

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer L, Lead Hospitality Specialist at Hampton Inn Newcomerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. Making you happy makes us happy!
Again thank you for staying with us and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

excellent clean room, comfortable bed, nice hot tub and pool area, friendly staff, we will defiantly stop at this hotel again, pet stayed free! Wi-Fi worked very well, everything was good and the hotel was very reasonably priced.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We here at the Hampton Inn in Newcomerstown would like to thank you for staying with us. We love to hear when our guests are happy! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Jennifer Little