All reviews double tree elements restaurant nice hotel downtown area room was clean hotel restaurant walk in shower desk staff excellent stay walking distance stayed one night parking lot definitely stay here again a great place to stay complimentary breakfast ohio courthouse
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gave this hotel a try when I was unable to reserve a room at my usual hotel. I was pleasantly surprised and glad that I stayed at the DoubleTree. I plan to make this my new place to stay. It is within walking distance of several restaurants in the town "square". I felt safe walking around on my own.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
KendraP195, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for such a kind review. I am thrilled that you gave us the opportunity to experience our hotel and our downtown area. On behalf of the DoubleTree team, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

This is a great hotel in a very good location. Very close to the square and the Midland Theater which is why I stayed there. The hotel restaurant and bar is very nice especially the outside patio. The service at this hotel is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
KendraP195, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear you are able to enjoy our location next to the Midland Theatre and all our hotel amenities. On behalf of the DoubleTree team, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Very very nice hotel - one of the best doubletrees - Hilton quality and a great price. Great to walk to downtown Newark for dinner; nice bar for night cap. breakfast very nice. excellent staff as well! Highly recommend and will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
KendraP195, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. Your kind words are appreciated and will be shared with our team. It is our sincere wish that we can welcome you back upon your next visit to the Newark area.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Pretty good located (near to Newark downtown), very good beverage selection at the bar and nice terraza, The Menu it is modest but well selected and good taste of the food People attending breakfast and bar are the best !!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Your kind feedback is appreciated. I will be sure to share this with our team members. On behalf of the DoubleTree team, we appreciate you.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

My husband and I ate breaskfast this morning around 9:00am and we had an adorable waitress named Abby. She was professional and friendly always smiling :) The food was good .clean atmosphere. Will be back. Nice looking hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Newarknative7
KendraP195, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for such a great review! Abby is such a delight! I will be sure to share this with her. On behalf of the DoubleTree team, we appreciate you.