“Mexican Delight”

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #18 of 123 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 May 2015

This little Mexican Restaurant is very good and not overly priced. I have one in Mt. Vernon, Ohio I prefer over it but since I now live in Newark, Ohio this is my new Mexican place to be.

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed 18 April 2015

Fast service on a week night. Everything was wonderful with generous portions and not skimpy with meat . We are new in town and thinking this place could re-place our old town favorite Mexican restaurant :)

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank George Ann M
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Love this place and the fresh grilled veggies served from a sizzling skillet . . . yum! The leftovers were enough for another meal.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Seems like a hole in the wall tucked in a strip mall, however inside the food is good staff is friendly and the margaritas aren't bad either.

Date of visit: May 2013
1  Thank KAY S
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I am at the restaurant now and just had the server, Carlos read me the riot act about the food. Just what I wanted to do at lunch was to argue with the server. The food is ok, not great and the service sucks! I do not recommend this place since the food is not worth the service experience. Thanks for ruining my lunch Carlos! Beware.

2  Thank 377JohnT

Been to Puerto Vallarta? Share your experiences!