“Great place to spend the day.”
Review of Baylor Beach Park

Baylor Beach Park
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Navarre
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 acre water park lake plus one acre lake with paddleboats. Funyaks and aquabikes available. 90' tube of terror slide. 3 small kiddie slides, log roll, buckets of fun, water fountains, 1 meter and 3 meter diving boards. Miniature golf, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, playground, five poicnic shelters, WiFi, and concession stand.
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My husband and I met some friends here for a picnic and swimming. I have been past this place many times over the years but had never stopped. What a wonderful beach. There is so much to enjoy from the swimming lake, putt putt golf, to the lake where you can rent a paddle boat and more. The whole place is family oriented. There are several shelters that you can rent or you can bring a camper and stay awhile. Super clean beach, lots of picnic tables and there are some grills you can use also. There is a concession stand and shower house available. The water is very nice. There are
a deep end with diving boards, a tube slide, log roll, and things for the little kids to enjoy also. The only thing I did not like was the sand. It is not a fine sand like most beaches and really hurt my feet. I will make sure to bring swim shoes next time.

Kelley B, Manager at Baylor Beach Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed yourselves. We work very hard to try and keep the park clean and family friendly and it is nice to hear when people enjoy it. You are correct about the sand. It is a bit rough on the feet. We tried using the soft sand and it made the water cloudy and dirty looking. I wish we could find a way around that problem so that the sand was more like a true "beach" sand.
Thanks again for your review and we hope that you will visit us again soon.

All reviews
"play"
"baylor"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent 3 nights camping at Baylor Beach Park. We stayed in a full hook up site that was very spacious and easy to access with our large RV. Seemed to be a very well managed and maintained facility. We would stay here again.

1  Thank JR R

I am extremely happy that you had a good time. We do our very best to try and make sure the park is well maintained and family friendly. It is so nice to hear when our customers enjoy themselves! We hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Just happen to see this water park area on our drive turned around and glad I did. People at the check in are super nice cost is about 6 dollars each plenty to keep any age children happy. Has a snack bar with very affordable prices. All play equipment worked and everyonewas super friendly would definitely recommend for a whole day or just a few hours. Also has a nice campground if you live close enough to come to camp.

We are very pleased to hear that you had a great time! We hope that you and your family will be able to join us again sometime soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Water park with RV spots available. Did not use any facilities but well kept grounds, safe and quiet. Sites on top of hill mostly pull thrus and plenty long.

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed yourself. We hope to see you again, in the future!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We were passing through on a road trip and stayed overnight with our camper. We did not use the water park it was out of season but it looked cool. I gave this park a 5 star because the lady who checked us in was super nice it cost us 35.00 to camp for the night with electric and water. They has sewer available for a couple dollars more or you could dump on the way out. We did have a fire in our fire ring the night we got there. There were maybe 5 other campers there, however it had been a rainy week and overcast, not sunshiney weather. The bathrooms I was skeptical as they were all concrete and reminded me of my childhood public pool bathroom. But it was very clean no nasty shower curtains, and u didn't have to pay to shower, throw your flip flops on and take a shower. The toilets were clean. I found in all the campgrounds we visited throughout the northeast have no heat it seems in the bathrooms and alot of campgrounds I noticed also close for season at the end of october. But this was a great stop for us for an overnight.