“Would Stay Here Again”
Review of Baylor Beach Park

Baylor Beach Park
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Navarre
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 acre water park lake plus one acre lake with paddleboats. Funyaks and aquabikes available. 90' tube of terror slide. 3 small kiddie slides, log roll, buckets of fun, water fountains, 1 meter and 3 meter diving boards. Miniature golf, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, playground, five poicnic shelters, WiFi, and concession stand.
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Water park with RV spots available. Did not use any facilities but well kept grounds, safe and quiet. Sites on top of hill mostly pull thrus and plenty long.

Kelley B, Manager at Baylor Beach Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed yourself. We hope to see you again, in the future!

All reviews
"blast"
"baylor"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We were passing through on a road trip and stayed overnight with our camper. We did not use the water park it was out of season but it looked cool. I gave this park a 5 star because the lady who checked us in was super nice it cost us 35.00 to camp for the night with electric and water. They has sewer available for a couple dollars more or you could dump on the way out. We did have a fire in our fire ring the night we got there. There were maybe 5 other campers there, however it had been a rainy week and overcast, not sunshiney weather. The bathrooms I was skeptical as they were all concrete and reminded me of my childhood public pool bathroom. But it was very clean no nasty shower curtains, and u didn't have to pay to shower, throw your flip flops on and take a shower. The toilets were clean. I found in all the campgrounds we visited throughout the northeast have no heat it seems in the bathrooms and alot of campgrounds I noticed also close for season at the end of october. But this was a great stop for us for an overnight.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This place is overpriced and disgusting! My toilet is cleaner than this swimming hole! I would not even eat lunch at this place because it just appeared everything was filthy. NEVER EVER will go there again!!! I'll swim in my toilet first!!!

Kelley B, Owner at Baylor Beach Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

We are sorry that you feel the way you do about our park. We take very good care of the park's picnic area, concession stand, restrooms and, especially, the swimming lake. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our facility and it is one of the main reasons that people come back time and time again. The water is tested every 2 weeks by the Start County Health Department and they would also disagree with your comments. If there was a problem the day that you visited, you could have let management know about it so that we could have handled it. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion but I believe that it is unfair and unproductive to write such a review without giving us a chance, that day, to fix the problem.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

My children had a great time camping at Baylor Beach Park and swimming the entire weekend away. The sites were nice and shady. Activities were great from water features to paddle boats. Concessions were pretty good and fairly priced. Only down side - THE SHOWERS WERE VERY COLD! # days of cold showers is no fun!