“Hot Fudge Sundae”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Mount Orab
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My sundae was very good with enough hot fudge to last to the end of the ice cream -unlike most places that tend to skimp on toppings.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Visited Butterbee's for the first time for lunch with my son and his grandfather. We were quickly seated in the busy restaurant. Clean, plenty of TV's, friendly staff. Well designed - almost like being in a family room at home. Our waitress came over promptly and took our drink orders. Food orders went in and food came out within 10 minutes. The chicken wings were very good - nicely cooked and sauced. The Chicken and Waffles was just ok - the chicken tenders were deep fried and well seasoned. The waffles, however, were very dry. I had to ask for additional syrup just to choke those suckers down. Overall, I'd return as the waitstaff were great and my meal was probably an anomaly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at this Buterbee’s several times and had wonderful salads, so we were anxious to go have Sunday lunch. When our salad came, it looked awesome but there wasn’t any depth to the bowl and very little lettuce! Therefore, when we left we were still hungry. We definitely weren’t satisfied.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I have been here several times over the past few years and the food is usually good but overpriced in my opinion. More of a sports bar feel with the dim lights and sports games projected onto every wall. It is located in a town that is growing with limited other options of sit in dinner restaurants so 9/10 times there is some sort of wait during lunch/dinner especially on the weekends.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I enjoyed Butterbees. Nice relaxing place. The food was good, the service was good and I'm sure we'll be going back again. Give it a try!

Date of visit: October 2017