“Pizza is CHEESY”

Add it.
East of Chicago
Ranked #19 of 29 Restaurants in Millersburg
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The pizza is very cheesy. We thought it was really good. We were not there during the buffet hours, but wish we had been. The server was excellent.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We had eaten there on a previous trip to Berlin, and thought the food was just mediocre at best. We went in this time at 8 p.m. on Thursday evening and only 2 tables were occupied. We stood by the door for over 10 minutes before anyone even acknowledged us. She said "sorry about your wait, I'll be right with you". We were still standing there after over 5 more minutes passed. At that point we left still very hungry and not very happy!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

My grandson and I ordered a pizza for take out. The waiter was very friendly and the pizza was cooked perfectly. I always go there when I am in the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

We had the buffet, which included a decent salad bar. The salad bar was fresh and decent selection of items. Be sure to look under the metal covers by the plates, that's where the mac and cheese and other hot items are.
The pizza was a very good deep dish Chicago style. They have several different selections to choose from...or they should. The entire time we were there, there were only 3 types to choose from (and one disappeared quickly, leaving only 2). As we were leaving, they finally restocked the pizza buffet. They weren't very busy, so I was surprised that they didn't keep up with it.
Had I had more selections to choose from, I would have rated this better.
With tax the buffet is $10 a person.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This East of Chicago has a nice dining room area and serves a pizza buffet. Carryout was fast and easy. Love the taco pizza