“Delicious and inviting”
Review of Bite Restaurant

Bite Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bite Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We ate at Bite recently after finding it through Google -glad we did! The whole idea of farm to table is so appealing and executed well here. Love the comfortable atmosphere . The little gardens outside are delightful. It's housed in a little house too. We enjoyed the pork chops and Cuban pork. Highly recommend those. Tasty and excellent portions too. Coffee was strong but good.

1  Thank LindanorthOH

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is truly a unique and we'll hidden gem. The building is definitely not what you would expect for a restaurant and I have to admit that I had doubts before my first visit. Quite simply, the food is the freshest and most delicious anywhere around. The build your own burger was the best I've had. We brought our own beer and wine and they quickly provided us with mugs, glasses and a corkscrew. I live in Milford and we've had friends that live in Greenhills make trips here to bring all of their other friends. Great local eatery!!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and try lunch or dinner here. I was here recently with some colleagues, and all the food we ordered was amazing. I had the fish sandwich lunch special, which was delicious. Cheesy grits on the side—yum! I just wish I lived closer so I could go all the time! Service was also excellent. They served our large party in no time.

1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I initially visited Bites with a group of girlfriends, but took my husband back that same weekend. He really liked it!

Bites restaurant is an old brick ranch home turned restaurant! There is adequate indoor seating, as well as quite a few tables with umbrellas outside as well. The menu is rather extensive for such a small place, but the service and food are very good.

On my first visit I had the Vodka Rose Pasta, which has chicken, spinach, and artichoke in it, delicious! It came with a piece of hearty grain bread which was also delicious.

On my second visit, my husband and I both ordered another pasta dish. He got the Blackened Chicken Pasta, and I got the Basil Pesto Pasta with chicken. Again, both of the dishes were outstanding. This time we ordered two desserts, the Apple Cobbler and the Chocolate Cake, and they did not disappoint!

We will go again. It is a quaint, quirky, little place that will be a pleasant surprise!

1  Thank rpmaster2
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This is an organic and farm to table restaurant. They offer tasty and very filling option. The burgers are great, and the veggie medley with Brussels sprouts is excellent. Pricing is moderate. The restaurant is in a refurbished house, but has ample parking. Best bet is to book ahead, as this can be busy.

1  Thank LiketoeatCincinnati