“Get the Rueben!”

Miami Market
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Great place to eat, get a meal to go or stop in for some supplies. Staff is friendly, beer selection is great and the food is awesome. My wife gets a plain turkey sandwich on a croissant and I get jealous... Unless I'm eating the Rueben. Best one in town. The cranberry walnut chicken salad is also delicious. They have hot plate meals Monday through Friday and they taste like being home!

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

There is not enough I can say about Miami Market. It's a deli with the best home cooking in Milford at reasonable prices. They serve Boar's Head products and the staff turns out amazing made to order sandwiches, with sides that are to die for. They'll also have great main specials: roast beef, fried chicken, you name it. Be prepared for a wait.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We are so lucky to have MM in our neighborhood. Everything is made from scratch and it shows. And what a bargain. If I don't feel like cooking dinner I go to Mm and pick up a full meal for less than $8. My son who is single eats from there about 4-5 times per week. I love their potato salad better than my own. The cold cuts are also a convenience for when you just want a sandwich. BTW they will make any cold cut into a sandwich. Staff is super friendly.

1  Thank conniel266
Reviewed 1 July 2015

The macaroni salad from here is the absolute best I have ever tasted. I don't know what special ingredient they put in it, but when you start eating it you cannot stop. It has an incredible.flavor.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Well this was good food at the deli but I was surprised. I was expecting more of a farmer market type store with deli and it was more convenience store with alcohol and small deli. However, the deli items were very good and the service was quick and polite.