“Ugh, don't waste your money”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #68 of 94 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 8 October 2017

rude, crude people work here. Pay for extras and dont get it.Floors are always sticky, when walking inside. Kids work with their pants down around their knees. They need to wear hair nets, & gloves, which I have not seen it.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

go often to pick up lunch for myself and my wife. Love the Mexican Pizza and the soft shell tacos with tomatoes added. We personally don't care for the sour cream that comes on the tacos supreme. So, we save a few pennies by ordering my way.

Maybe you would like to try that too.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

As most Taco Bells, this one is no exception. Cheap prices and good food (Maybe not good for you, but taste great at a good price) We eat hear quite often. No better value anywhere.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

The Breiel Taco Bell location continues to have the most achingly slow drive-thru of any restaurant in Middletown! I have not been there in a while, but drove through with my mom tonight. We waited 2 minutes or so to be greeted. After ordering, it was a good ten minutes that we waited in line, with only TWO cars in front of us. The employee at the window did apologize for our wait when we finally pulled up for our order, but this level of slow is ridiculous for fast food! I didn't eat anything, so can't speak to the quality of the food, but my mom said it was cold when she ate it. (Probably was ready when we were waiting in line forever.) Next time I will actively avoid this location and drive out of my way to Verity, where the service is prompt, friendly, and efficient.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The Breiel location of Taco Bell has been remodelled and has a very nice atmosphere. That being said, the service is lacking. I usually go through the drive thru, and you often have to wait 5-10 minutes from the time you order to getting your food. The food is fresh and served hot, but service time could be improved.