“nice suite-style hotel that allows pets”

TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport
Reviewed 30 July 2010

we're driving from MA to CA while our moving truck is moving all of our stuff. we have a dog and cat so we have to stay in hotels that accept pets (our dog is over 20 lbs so that rules out a bunch of options). we just wanted a clean, quiet place to spend our 7 nights on the road.

this was our second stop. despite the ridiculous $75 pet fee (!!! highest we saw all week- they say they have a special service that comes in and sanitizes rooms that pets have been in, in case people have allergies), it was one of the nicest we stayed at.

the room was a small suite with a mini kitchen in it. everything was clean and modern. the bed was comfy. there were good restaurants nearby to order from and the receptionist was more than happy to give me a list of options within driving distance.

the continental breakfast was very basic compared to most and didn't have options that appealed to us, if they improved that, it would have been an almost perfect no frills hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mollyandethan

Reviewed 14 September 2009

I stayed here because I was running a race the next day and this was a couple of miles from the race. I was really impressed with the facility overall. The condition of the room was great. The room was very clean and organized. The mini kitchen looked in pretty good shape, but I din't use any of the appliances. The bed was soft and the sheets weren't scratchy. While there is no indoor pool on site, you can use the Courtyard's next door. The spa was the only thing I used to relax after the race. The work station for your computer was well laid out and had plenty of room. I wish there was wireless vs. having to connect to a CAT-5 line. Bathroom was small but very funtional. The showerhead is a little low.

My only real complaint about this room was with the heating/cooling unit. It is one of those wall mounted units that has a dial and the hi/low buttons for cooling and heating. They are hard to get the right temperature for the room and very noisy.

Some updates to the room would put this hotel over the top. The tv isn't a flatscreen, there isn't wireless internet, bathroom fixtures need to be more modern, and the appliances definately looked a little aged.

I got a great price on this room because I used the Marriott price gurantee. The hotel was routinely cheaper on a couple of websites than marriott.com.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Skinsfan76
Reviewed 29 October 2008

We have always stayed at a regular hotel room because of price but no more. Staying in a suite is so much nicer that we have decided that that's the way to do it from now on. It was so nice to be able to sit in chairs to relax and watch tv and to have a full kitchen in case we wanted to make dinner or enjoy a snack. And the price was about the same as the lower end hotels in the area charged. Great place to stay--friendly staff--good location--great price--what more could you want?

Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank MaryKF
Reviewed 4 May 2008

This room had a fridge stove and mini kitchen. Nice large table and room to stretch out. There was a breakfast continental you could take to go. In room coffee. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed 27 November 2007

This is the third time I have stayed here, and I think this hotel is starting to show its age. The suite was clean and the kitchen well equipped, but the bathroom was skimpy on towels, the DSL power cord was missing (though someone replaced it quickly), and the breakfast--continental breakfast in lobby--not as good as those in other hotels.

I booked this through Expedia. My travel plans changed and I wanted to upgrade to a 2-bedroom suite. The hotel said I had to make this upgrade through Expedia, but when I phoned Expedia, they told me there were no 2-room suites available. I'm not so sure this was true. Next time, I will book my hotel directly. I don't think using Expedia saves you any money.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleburg Heights
0.8 km away
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airp...
#2 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
0.4 km away
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
#4 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
0.1 km away
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Courtyard Cleveland Airport Sout...
#7 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
0.2 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middleburg Heights Cleveland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middlebur...
#3 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
0.9 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
6.7 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport

Been to TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport

Address: 7325 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130-3430
Region: United States > Ohio > Middleburg Heights
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Middleburg Heights
Price Range: AU$133 - AU$225 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Towneplace Suites Cleveland Airport Hotel Middleburg Heights