“Staff is exceptional! So is the bread!”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Mentor
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Description: Ur motto: Be loose and have fun. Bake phenomenal bread. Run fast to help customers. Create a strong, exciting bakery and give generously to others! We have Gluten Free bread and goodies baked fresh every Wednesday. Available for pickup after 2pm on Wednesday. Give us a call or check out our website for the most up to date available flavors!
Reviewed 16 November 2017

My favorite bread is the High 5 Fiber, followed closely by the Nine Grain and Dakota. At my last visit, I asked whether the loaf could be divided into two packages, so I could freeze half to preserve freshness. The staff is so willing to help! I love this place!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

If you want the best bread in Mentor, this is your stop. Great selection, friendly service, and free slices too!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Cinnamon Chip Bread is outstanding. Gluten free options are many. Dakota bread is delicious. Availability of what you want is good

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Friendly, staff, great gluten free products,lots of bread to taste,what more could you want!! They always try to please you!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Delicious array of goodies from breads, cookies, scones and some limited beverages. But the breads, oh my. Dakota bread filled with nutritious ingredients. I feel as though I'm in a European cafe. Cinnamon swirl, not for the calorie conscious , but made with whole wheat so it's really good for you. The white, wheats, rye, all artisanal. The specialty breads are delicious. I've never had a bread I didn't like, and I'm an avid bread baker myself. You can't go wrong supporting and enjoying the delightful offerings of Great Harvest! This is not a sit down restaurant. But take your order to go and enjoy anywhere.

Date of visit: August 2017