“Staff is exceptional! So is the bread!”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Mentor
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Ur motto: Be loose and have fun. Bake phenomenal bread. Run fast to help customers. Create a strong, exciting bakery and give generously to others! We have Gluten Free bread and goodies baked fresh every Wednesday. Available for pickup after 2pm on Wednesday. Give us a call or check out our website for the most up to date available flavors!
Reviewed 16 November 2017

My favorite bread is the High 5 Fiber, followed closely by the Nine Grain and Dakota. At my last visit, I asked whether the loaf could be divided into two packages, so I could freeze half to preserve freshness. The staff is so willing to help! I love this place!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

If you want the best bread in Mentor, this is your stop. Great selection, friendly service, and free slices too!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Cinnamon Chip Bread is outstanding. Gluten free options are many. Dakota bread is delicious. Availability of what you want is good

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Friendly, staff, great gluten free products,lots of bread to taste,what more could you want!! They always try to please you!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Delicious array of goodies from breads, cookies, scones and some limited beverages. But the breads, oh my. Dakota bread filled with nutritious ingredients. I feel as though I'm in a European cafe. Cinnamon swirl, not for the calorie conscious , but made with whole wheat so it's really good for you. The white, wheats, rye, all artisanal. The specialty breads are delicious. I've never had a bread I didn't like, and I'm an avid bread baker myself. You can't go wrong supporting and enjoying the delightful offerings of Great Harvest! This is not a sit down restaurant. But take your order to go and enjoy anywhere.