“Good Lunch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #78 of 196 Restaurants in Mentor
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Mentor is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This place is always busy. Food is fresh. I always get the soup and sandwich combo. The Turkey Avocado BLT is very good just a bit messy to eat. The chicken noodle soup is real good as is the mushroom soup. The service is always good. Quick. The place is always clean. It can be a bit pricey though. I never get out of there without spending $15 for a lunch. If you get the Panera card you are rewarded after accumulating points which is a nice perk.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Always good but expensive..a lot of healthier dishes. very busy. They will customize your order. French onion soup is back.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I always get the soup and sandwich combo. Always fresh and tasty.The pastry is outstanding. Service is friendly and usually fast.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I find this location to not be helpful to their customers. I was there with my 18-month-old granddaughter. Carrying her, our tray, and then a beverage that I had to return to the counter to get was a pain. Not one employee offered to bring anything to the table for me. Once I had her in a high chair, was I to leave her unattended to get a beverage created 10 minutes after we were seated with our meal?

I've been to this location twice since, and now only go if I plan on taking out some bagels. I don't feel this is as fresh-looking a facility, or the employees as pleasant, as the one further east on Mentor Avenue - near Target. That's my preferred Panera, and it's seems head and shoulders above this one.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I went in to just get a coffee to go. I was handed a cup by the cashier to go get my coffee. I then proceeded to the only drink station I seen which had no coffee at it. I turned around and ask another worker where the coffee was and he says down there and points. I walk all the way to the other end of the counter and I see no coffee station so I have to walk back to the register and ask again where it is. How many stations is there??? Just put all the drinks together not on opposite sides of the building.

1  Thank Alisha R