“Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I love the decor and the old jukebox. The restaurant is clean and cheerful. It is a homey little Italian restaurant close to home. We enjoy going there at least once a month. I love the sausage stuffed peppers which are listed as an appetizer; they are two meals for me. My friend loves the meat lovers pizza. I have read a number of negative reviews; we have never experienced anything other than pleasant and helpful staff.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The portions are huge, but the food is not very good. I can actually make the food better myself. If your looking for something to fill you up this place is great but there are much better choices for italian in Mentor.

Date of visit: March 2017
3  Thank andrew m
Richard R, Owner at Mama Roberto's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Here's a thought- if you are unhappy with your meal address it to the staff,kitchen,etc, while you are there, If your review's attempt is to enlighten future diners you would accomplish far more by doing it in person as it happens,Let's be rrealistic- why are you going out to eat if you can do it better yourself ?

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We heard how good it was supposed to be. Its a nice no frills family Italian place. The portions are very large. We took food home. The pasta sauce was a little bland, not what I expected. It was very generic canned sauce. The dishes with eggplant were good, Chicken or veal. Good prices on wine list. There are plenty of little Italian places in Mentor, Ohio. I will try another place.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank 522travel593
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Mama Roberto' has the best food around. I always order by phone to take home Food is always hot and just what I ordered and no matter what is ordered it is always so good just like going to little Italy. The portions are very large and the left overs are so very good. You can also eat in and is family friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The food here is amazing! The hired staff are great, but there are a few staff who work there that are not friendly and don’t make you feel welcome. If you love good food and don’t care about the rest of your dining experience, dig in.

Date of visit: September 2017