“Fall costume party for toddlers”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 10 November 2016

A Saturday night and this place was hopping! A lot of kids dressed in costumes and many birthday parties going on. It was fun for a while, but after an hour, I was ready to leave! Too noisy and not enough parental supervision! Kids had taken the basketballs from one of the games and was dribbling it and shooting balls from our eating area!

The salad bar was great! It will be a long time before I return to this place. Too much chaos!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We were at Chuck E Cheese today for a birthday party
This was our second visit here
Alls I can say is that the crowd and environment were a little rough for my taste
It seemed like there were a lot of unsupervised kids
This is not a criticism of the establishment, but beware of the atmosphere

Reviewed 14 February 2016

We recently attended a birthday party here. It was on a Saturday. I have no idea how crowded it usually is, but it was standing room only. There is not a lot of open space for kids to run. They do have a small section of tubes for kids to climb through. It has been sometime since we have been here. The menu has grown some since I was here years ago. Food is so so. Ok for kids. Have a salad bar-not bad. Focus is for kids to play games and keep putting those tokens in.

Reviewed 10 March 2010

If you have children you care about, I would recommend going to Boneyard, Dave and Busters, or anywhere else.
My wife and kids went to a birthday party to mentor C-E-C, and she called me at work very upset. This was a Saturday afternoon. there was about ten kids playing nicely when...out of the blue, a crowd of crazies came in and invaded the place. Elbows flying, kids jumping over the counter to steal the cookies, and foul language by the "parents". My wife said by the time she paid the bill, two kids already grabbed the tickets out of my boys hands and tried to fight him. I called over there and the manager sounded like a frightened teenager. It was obvious to me there was no adult supervision. I'm glad i wasn't there because I know what would have happened. This was an example of two completely different parenting styles coming to blows. So If you like drama on a Saturday night, be my guest, but you could just go to east Cleveland for the same. My advice is to stay away on the weekends. I am a firefighter locally and have heard many similar stories. A good manager may remedy the problem - and be advised my experience was over a year ago.

2  Thank Smittythepiper