“A Bit Disappointed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #89 of 201 Restaurants in Mentor
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Mentor is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I have always enjoyed visiting Panera. They have many wonderful selections and their food is always fresh and delicious. Knowing that in advance, it is the place I selected for a business meeting. I have done this many times before.
This time I was a bit disappointed. I was unable to connect to their Wi-Fi, therefore unable to communicate and do the work that we were there to do. I felt that maybe it was crowded and that is why it was hard to get connected, however several minutes later when the restaurant started to clear out, we were still unable to connect. Not only did this affect my ability to work, but I had my Panera gift cards downloaded to my phone and was unable to access them so I needed to pay by another method. This was not a huge deal since I like to go to Panera, however it was disappointing and a bit inconvenient.

I also felt that the food portions were a lot skimpier. The bread of my sandwich was cut very thin and I could not pick it up and eat it. I needed to use a fork and knife to eat my sandwich.

While I like Panera and enjoy going there, today's experience was not favorable. Hopefully it was just an off day and the next time I can report that things were much better.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Nice selection of coffees to me, taste way better and less expensive than Starbucks. They offer a really nice choice of breakfast food and lunch food. I haven't had anything here that I didn't like.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

The worker was not very helpful in explaining various options. This was my first time in this place and I would have appreciated a t least a little explanation about the options. I ordered the soup and my husband told me to get the sandwich instead so I thought I did. But I got the You pick 2. I was not impressed with the chicken noodle soup but the smoked turkey sandwich was ok. My husband said the Broccoli chedder soup was good.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I am always amazed at the quality of the food I get here. For fast food, it is fresh and quality and made just like I request. The employees are considerate and helpful.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Enjoyed a multi grain bagel with, sausage egg and cheese. Also ordered a large iced tea. The food was good, fresh and fast.