“Take out order.”

Add it.
Guilio Bonazza's Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 201 Restaurants in Mentor
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We ordered in. Pasta, salad and pizza were awesome! Price was great also. Fast service and high quality pizza.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Came with my family cause we love pizza. Some of the best pizza in town by far. It is under new ownership so it is back to the Original recipe from before. The size of the pizza is huge. The owner came out and have my son doughnuts to eat, very nice. Will be back again.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

I've been eating here for the last couple of years-it's always been a higher quality than you think. With my son old enough to play multiple sports, we've been looking for something for dinner that would be fresh, tasty and reasonable. Enter-this Italian eatery! Trying to get a good meal before setting off for practice? $9 gets you a bountiful plate of pasta marinara, garlic bread and side salad (great house dressing-by the way) cooked fresh and delicious. The new manager has this place making some great Italian food!

2  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 1 April 2016

Great place to get pizza or pasta. The delivery people are nice and fast. Prices are reasonable and I felt I received great value for my money.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had a Restaurant.com coupon from over a year ago, so we thought we should use it. We were not expecting much, but we were really surprised. Friendly staff, some of the best pizza in Lake County (we had the Deluxe), and my wife and I loved the Guilio Olio pasta. The pasta came with a nice salad and garlic bread. We had the pizza for lunch and split the pasta for dinner. The portion size was sufficient for us to split, but It was so good, either of us could have eaten the whole thing. We'll be back.