“Lunch”
Review of Zoup!

Zoup!
Ranked #26 of 193 Restaurants in Mentor
Cuisines: American
Description: Zoup! - the country's leading fast-casual soup restaurant concept - is defining the category with its award-winning soups, salads and sandwiches, served in a casual, comfortable setting. Each restaurant offers 12 soup varieties each day, from its extensive collection of proprietary recipes. Zoup! offers soups that are low fat, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, lower calorie and made with gluten-free ingredients.
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I've never visited this place before. I don't believe we have this in Florida. My co-workers and I stopped in for lunch and it was delicious and fresh. I had the spicy crab soup and a burrito salad with a whole grain bread roll. It was very filling. I didn't even eat the salad until I got home for dinner.

Rachel L, Guest Relations Manager at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thanks for coming in and for the 5 star review! We're glad you enjoyed your meal so much. We hope you try us again soon!

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

The soup choices are amazing. Always something for everyone and when they run out, there is a "standby" soup to replace it. Children loved the grilled cheese. Definitely coming back!

Beth L, Guest Relations Manager at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Tim. We are glad to hear the whole family enjoys Zoup!!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Loved my Collards Chicken and Barely soup!!! I also sampled other delicious soups here!!! Loved that I could sample before buying!!!

Beth L, Customer Service at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our soup. Our menu of 12 soups changes daily, so be sure to sample even more varieties on your next visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I absolutely enjoy every delicious bite of the lobster bisque every time I get it.
Also good salad and sandwich choices to accompany your soup selection.
Every single staff member behind the counter is always very gracious and welcoming offering everyone a taste of the many soup offerings.
A casual concept worth what you pay as it is that good and more.
Really the lobster bisque outshines some high end restaurants it is that good.

Lateshia D, Social Media & PR Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

We're happy to know you're a fan of our lobster bisque and the overall Zoup! experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and help spread the word about us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

the service was very good we have meet the owner before and he is very friendly and backs many civic organizations in the city of mentor. the soup is great and a wide variety for almost everyone. they even have specials for lent. super job

Lateshia D, Social Media & PR Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for writing a review about our Mentor location. We're glad you were able to meet the franchise owner during your visit. We're happy to know you enjoy our soup and the variety we offer with our 12 always-rotating daily soups. Thank you for helping spread the word about our Lenten offerings. We hope to see you again soon.