“Great pizza!”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #145 of 201 Restaurants in Mentor
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is like a chipotle for pizza: choose your crust, toppings, and sauce. The Veg Out specialty pizza is delicious. I had a mozzarella and tomato salad. Dressing really good. Service quick. A bit institutional of a dining area but it works. Prices very good.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Blaze Pizza is a new place in the Mentor, Ohio area. It just opened in July 2017. I came on the second day the restaurant was open. The pizza was wonderful. The crust was homemade and created in-house. I also loved the wide choices of toppings. What made this place different is the way you get your pizza. If you have been to a Chipotle restaurant this place is similar to that. You go down the line and tell them what toppings you want on your pie. At the end of the line, you pay for it and wait for the pizza to cook. This pizza reminded me of the wonderfully thin, flavorful pizzas I had when I vacationed in NYC. The toppings were fresh and I was won over with the first bite. I also appreciated them listing the calories for each of the toppings since I'm trying to make healthy choices. The staff was very friendly too. You can also order online and pick up the pizza.