“Dont go here looking for good fish”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #38 of 138 Restaurants in Medina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

So much for lent. I ordered the fish twice. Both times they w a y over cooked it. The floor always seems to be dirty. Service can be wishy washy

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Been here twice now and really enjoyed the meal and service both times...we have stopped at several other Bob Evans because of the service we received here...and good food too!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Bob Evans is what it is - been around a long time - family friendly - good gathering place for Sunday breakfast - right handy to everything eithr east or north in Medina

Reviewed 27 January 2018

To start, the service was very good to excellent on our last visit. I feel sorry for the servers here because they would make more in tips if the food was better. This is corporate food designed to be produced efficiently and consistently. The problem is that it tastes like it came from a factory -- not cooked at the restaurant. When I visit a restaurant that is really bad, I let my digestive distress influence my reviews. The only thing worse than Bob's is McDonald's, which may be the reason Bob's survives.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I will admit it - I ordered an omelette and didn't remember to say no cheese. My waitress could tell by the look on my face something was wrong. I mentioned the cheese and she said "no problem, hold on to your turkey sausage and toast and I'll make a new one up for you right away." It was incredible how she read my body language and made it right, no questions asked. She even offered to bring me some more toast while I waited. Then, after I paid, she offered me a to go cup of coffee. A+ customer service.