“No Fizz!”

Ranked #24 of 137 Restaurants in Medina
Price range: USD 4 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Established in 1988. On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71. It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014! Features three bars (including one outside bar), grilling on the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and much more!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and location, but the back bar needs to add CO2 to their soda pop, because it’s flat! The bartender said people complain about it all the time, but she didn’t know what to do. We complain to the manager, but she didn’t know what to do either. Too bad, so sad, because I love this place but they need to get their act together.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is my third visit to On Tap in less than a year.
The choice of beer, cocktails and food is outstanding.
I counted 45 different draft beers, 30 bottles and about 20 cocktails and the quality I'd first class.

On certain nights they have themes such as all you can eat pizza and wing nights for about $10, great value.

It's a large establishment which is good for both family and adult evening. You can either eat at the bar, which I did or get a booth.

The food menu is extensive, salads, burgers, wraps, meat and some vegetarian options as well, try the dried green beens with garlic mayo.

There must be 20 huge TV screen showing sport and news from all over the USA so something for everyone!

A very lively atmosphere with good service, food and drink

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have tried wings from all over, and I must say, On Tap wings are some of the best! Their original wing sauce is amazing. Top this with a great beer selection and awesome fries! You can’t go wrong!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I had the huge Hummus Platter and it was outstanding! Great service even though the place was packed. I wish I had one in my hometown.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went on a Monday evening, which was wing buffet night. Two adults and 17 yr old all had the buffet. Along with pizza and fries there were various flavored bone-in and boneless wings. Only requirement was that a beverage had to be purchased to take advantage of the very reasonable buffet price. We were satisfied with our meals.
The only drawback was no refill on the beverage ( lemonade)!? Don't know if that's all the time, or just for the buffet. Disappointed in that.
Will probably go back to try other menu items.

Been to On Tap Grille & Bar? Share your experiences!