“Very peaceful retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Family Room Kitchen
Bedroom
kitchen
Foosball in loft
Deck with hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very peaceful retreat”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

The cabin was very secluded, quiet, and peaceful which was just the break we needed from the city. It was small but perfect for just myself, my husband, and our dog. The cabin was decorated very nicely and was clean. We really enjoyed being out in nature, hearing and seeing all the wildlife, and sitting around the fire at night.
We drove into hocking hills and did the short hike to Cedar Falls which was a beautiful and easy hike, even for the puppy. It was great to be able to bring her along with us.
The only advice I would give to others about the property: The loft with the second bed and the foosball table is up a steep ladder so not very easily accessible in my opinion. But again it all worked for us since we had no need to go up there.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Julie H
“Our stay”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I liked our cabin. We saw allot of wildlife near the cabin. It was nice to unplug and hear the birds and rain in morning. Cabin was nice and clean. Our dog Bianca enjoyed being able to travel and stay with us.

barmstron...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Paw Paw Hill”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Awesome cabin to have to bring in the new year. We ended up being there in the thick of the winter weather which was beautiful. It was wonderful to have all of our dogs allowed to come on vacation with us. Looking to come back again this summer for sure.

Sam V
“Really nice place”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

We really liked the cabin. Extremely clean and well appointed. The hot tub was great. We saw deer every morning. Too cold to fish but the pond looked nice also. It appears a new grocery store just opened in McArthur so that should be a plus. I forgot my eyeglasses when we left but Beth sent them to me right away. Thanks again. You may want to plan a meal at Lake Hope state park lodge. Reallly pretty drive and the food and service were excellent. Only drawback for me was that the DTV did not have the ESPN channel which took Monday Night Football out of the picture. Otherwise this was 5 star. We expect to return?

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kari M
“Great little cabin!”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at Butterfly Crossing this past April and really enjoyed the cabin and location. We've been to Hocking many times but had never heard of Lake Hope State Park and Zaleski State Park. Very cool area with many trails and much history. The property was dog friendly so we were able to bring our girls along for the fun! Great view, hot tub, and movie selection! We'll definitely be back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing