“Great crust”
Review of Master Pizza

Master Pizza
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Description: Cleveland's original pizza chain. Serving Award Winning Pizza since 1955.
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We get a pizza a couple of times a month and never disappointed
The carry out has always been ready on time and still hot. The subs are a good change of pace for us.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

some of the best pizza I've had it's good quality ingredients and awesome selection of different types of pizza.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in while I was in the area visiting a family member at the hospital across the street. I ordered a 1/2 pound of wings and a medium pizza with two toppings. The total came to around $22.00. I waited about 15/20 minutes for my carry out order. The pizza was pretty good but not worth the price. Somehow my 1/2 pound of wings for $5.99 equaled five very small wings.
The store was very clean, just over priced.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is where we went for beer and pizza when we were graduating from high school. It was my first pizza and I loved it. Went back recently, and while it had not changed, I had and my tastes as well. So now I think it's OK, but not a high-end pizza restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

There are many pizza shop in Mayfield Hts but this is the only one we ever go to. Usually do take out. Pizza always hot and made correctly. Order was never wrong. Been a customer for over20 years.