“Great service and great subs. ”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I had never had firehouse before I took a trip there and now I can’t get enough of it. All of the subs are delicious and the bread is also fresh. The staff is very helpful especially when it comes to deciding what sub you want to get. They helped me pick out my first sub and it was delicious. The restaurant itself was very clean and well lit. A great place for a speciality sub!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Try Firehouse Subs; they have a great selection that will satisfy any health conscious eater! The variations from vegetarian to the meat heavy has many possibilities. The bread tasted fresh and delicious with just the right amounts of condiments. Friendly staff serving there was a big asset.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Its a nice place to eat for subs and fast food....its cute inside They have fire hats for kids and a bunch of different hot sauces to put on your sub if you want .Gret place to stop and eat after shopping....

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Got the "Hero" sub and it was stuffed with meat on deliciously fresh bread. Staff made quite an impression- fun and friendly.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Advertisement pays off, I’m sure. Especially when you flood the gates, and then have something to say, something clever, something catchy, something that will stay with you, long after the commercial is over. I’m sure my wife is influenced by marketing tactics, and why she tried Firehouse subs. One of their lines is “the cure for the common ‘cold cut’” So when she brought home a couple of subs from Firehouse, I was really looking for some magic – and I didn’t find it. Maybe because the subs were brisket and steak, which are not cold cuts, unless because they have more of a variety, I can’t elaborate on that, and maybe I should have waited until I had a cold cuts presentation, but I wouldn’t rant and rave about them. I wasn’t totally disappointed, but the commercial gave me high hopes.
I remember going to the Firehouse Subs place in Tampa Florida. 2710 E Fowler Ave, I visited that spot several times and was exceptionally satisfied, so the next time around, maybe my wife and I will visit and do a sit down. It is worth a visit…..

Date of visit: July 2016