“All Things Eggs and Mire: A Lovely Breakfast”
Review of Scrambler Marie's

Scrambler Marie's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The five of us came to Scramblers for a late Sunday morning breakfast. We were quickly seated at a quiet corner table and promptly served. They have eggs in every conceivable style and form, accompanied with all the usual sides, breads, etc.... plus, French toast, waffles, sandwiches, you name it. The decor is as plain and unadorned as a Protestant church in New England, only sunnier. Tasty, fresh, and even with pretty good fruit.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

had the ultimate omelet and pancakes and it didn't disappoint. the meal was very filling and had great flavors

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We came here for my husband’s first Fathers Day breakfast and I must say we’re going to make it a tradition! Great breakfast food with a nice range of vegetarian friendly options. Quick friendly service and a clean table (!) made it easy for us to relax while toting along a baby. It has a bit of a sunny resort feel, like paradise in the middle of NE Ohio.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This place has the best customer service staff but this place is not African American appropriate the food fruit is not fresh it taste frozen the glasses where dirty and had food on them before we even ordered. Food looked bland I looked around and all the black people had dirty water pitchers with no ice aswell

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Great service. Ample portions. Ed was my waiter and provided awesome customer service. Food came very fast and was just what I ordered. The blueberries in my pancakes where very fresh and plump. I will come back again and again and again!