All reviewsbest westernsglass panelpublic housecold sprayhot tubrecommend this hotelbreakfast was deliciousenjoyed my staya bit crampedstopping pointwarm poolindoor poolrooms are nicebob evansfront desk staffnice areagreat place to stay
Reviewed 12 January 2018

This hotel is in a great location for the interstate traveler, had nice amenities, and was an attractive physical plant. The evening check in staff was friendly and helpful. However, every good thing I can say about this hotel stops here. The area had experienced moderate snowfall where there was no evidence of any attempt to plow or clear. Instead, everybody drove over the snow and packed it down into dangerous sheets of ice. The continental breakfast was very limited. The attending staff member stayed in a back room and payed no attention to the fact that supplies had never been put out or had run out. In addition, the trash barrels were overflowing over the course of a solid 90 minutes and were never emptied. Both the morning desk clerk and the dining room attendant walked by these numerous times and paid no attention. If you are looking for a place to only sleep in a nice comfortable room, this hotel is fine. If you want any level of service, find somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay. I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. This is certainly not the way I would like our guests to experience during there stay. I have addressed the issues with all staff members and will continue to improve with focus on our guest experience. I hope you will come back and give us another try.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Room smelt like greasy hamburger.... could hear people voices out in the parking lot....& we were on second floor....... three was no happy medium with heater..... it was either constantly on or we had to turn it off.....& the weather was near/or under zero....

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to right a review. I would like to apologize for problems you experienced during your stay. I wish you would have told someone and we could have made things right for you. I agree with you on the weather, it has been bitter cold here! We hope you come back and give us another chance.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Very excellent hotel with clear dedication to guest comfort. Hotel is spotless - hot drinks available around the clock - rooms large and newly renovated - staff so helpful and warm - breakfast was good too! Great value for the price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dogbiscuits
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review! It's so nice to hear that the staff was warm, friendly and helpful. I'm glad you found the hotel spotless and comfortable and breakfast good! We hope you come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a very friendly staff. A nice gift bag was also waiting for us. The room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was good. Plenty of variety of hot and cold foods. Breakfast area was clean. Overall, this was a nice hotel and was close to where we were going. If ever back in the area, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's nice to know the staff was friendly and your room was clean. I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast. We hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The room was great but we picked the hotel based on the hot tub and it was down for maintenance. Really disappointed that wasn’t disclosed. Breakfast was really not good. Eggs were disgusting and it was crowded. Wouldn’t go back based on experience

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I apologize that the hot tub was down. We did have it posted on our website that it would be closed for maintenance. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy breakfast as well. We hope you come back and give us another chance.