USD 135
USD 141
USD 155
USD 132
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
USD 67
Priceline
All reviewsbest westernsglass panelpublic housecold spraya bit crampedstopping pointrecommend this hotelwarm poolindoor poolhot tubenjoyed my stayrooms are nicefront desk staffnice areagrocery storeup to dateexcellent stay
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This was a great hotel to stay in. Best Western recently acquired to property and they renovated the entire thing. Rooms were very clean and new. Service staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly. There were two restaurants within walking distance. Very safe neighborhood. Plenty of space to park a uhaul or if towing a car. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Michelle W, Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear LRen05
Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our property! Thank you for the compliments on our location.We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Maumee.
Safe travels, Amanda

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Definitely will be going back, attentive staff, supples everyone one needs,the hotel was clean and chic, clean rooms, professional friendly accommodating staff. The gym was also a nice and don't forget your swinsuit

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Michelle W, General Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Lori N,
Thank you for the positive review, our staff will be thrilled you were so pleased with them. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Clean room. Great staff. Pool area is pretty nice and the pool is great temp. The hot tub is also a nice touch. The jets worked wonders on my back! Comfortable atmosphere,would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Michelle W, Manager at Best Western Toledo South Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Thank you so much for the positive review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the pool and spa. I hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I spent four nights here on a family trip and this is definitely the hotel to stay at. Incredible service, amazing staff, and perfect location. Part of the reason I had a good time was because of my experience at this hotel. I'd definitely recommend the hotel to anyone who's looking to have an amazing time whether its a business or family trip :)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for the amazing review. I'm very pleased we were part of the reason you had a great trip!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I stayed at this hotel with my family. The hotel is very beautiful with a lovely environment. The front desk staff and manager made us feel welcome, when we arrived. They were also very attentive during our stay. The room was very clean, beautiful and neat. Moreover, my children enjoyed the pool and hot tub; it was very clean. Overall, the hotel and the room look spectacular and clean, the staffs and manager are very nice, the breakfast was delicious, and the amenities was awesome. I will definitely recommend this hotel. My family and I enjoyed our stay. And I look forward to stay with my family again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear mriosgarcia56, Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and were impressed with our quality of service. We look forward to seeing you again when you're back in the Maumee area. Safe travels.