All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfire alarmnice hotelhot breakfastking suiteour night stayparking lotindoor pooleggs and sausagenearby restaurantsbreakfast attendantsoftball tournamentstaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accesshot tubbreakfast area
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My husband and I checked in on Feb 14, 2018. We told the gentleman that we had cancelled our reservation through hotels.com. We made sure to tell him that we wanted to make a new reservation not related to that website. My husband asked if he could get a room with his business rate. The gentleman assured us that that was not a problem. We were quoted 65.66. That price was on our receipt.
When we arrived home, I noticed that our card had been charged an additional 41.66. I was shocked that they charged more without our knowledge. two days later, I called the hotel, and they said that they could not use my husband's discount.
I am very upset because I was never contacted about this. They should have addressed it at check in and not waited until 2 days later. It is not my fault that the gentleman gave us one price and the the manager changes her mind a few days later and decides to charge us more. I have tried to reach a compromise with the hotel, but I am very disappointed in the manager Valerie.. She is trying to say that it is okay to debit a card without the card owner's knowledge. I have reached out to the corporate office.
So, if you stay here, make sure you check you card for additional charges. When you are promised one price, make sure they don't just happen to change their minds and what a different rate..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ruby R R
Susan R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Toledo, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apology for the problems you had with your bill. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. I am thrilled we were able to talk and take care of this issue I have addressed your concerns with my entire staff and we have taken efforts to keep situations like this from happening in the future.

Kind regards,
Susan R
General Manager.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Staff were very friendly, room was clean and nice and we got a great rate on the room. The only reason I’m giving four instead of five stars is because the pool and hot tub were closed. They said they would be open in a couple of days but they weren’t while we were there. I’m definitely going to give it another shot when we’re in town. Right off the expressway and plenty of restaurants in the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Great hotel. Comfortable beds. Good breakfast. (You can ask for potatoes, if they aren't already serving them that day!) Very friendly and helpful staff. Mini-fridge and microwave in rooms. And cookies!

Room Tip: Stayed on the 2nd floor and the 3rd floor. (Two trips.) The 2nd floor room was more recently remodeled. (Both were clean and comfy.)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Couldn’t ask for anything more. Friendly staff, warm cookies, pool,hot tub, nice room, hot breakfast, excellent location.

Stayed for one night and would definitely stay again when I need a place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Susan R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Toledo, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. We can't wait to see you again!

Susan Ratz